LIFE

LIFE

Friday, November 23, 2012

Relieved

Assalamualaikum....
Hello world....


For today, I want to share about something that happen yesterday... Yesterday, I confessed to someone.. I told him that I like him.. Actually, I want to tell him long ago... But due to some reasons, I just accidentally tell him yesterday.. And remarkably I told him through a message in Facebook (actually tired of thinking on how to confess)... I just told him that I need to tell him some hot news, ask him not to get mad and to delete the message after he read it, then I wrote I like him... That's all (well I guess I'm not a romantic woman after all, feel sorry to my future soulmate)...And I also told him that I don't need any answer.. Then, I went to sleep (zzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

And now today, when I log in and check my message inbox, he still give me the reply...he said he appreciate my confession and thank me for that.. and he likes me but only as a friend and his tutor... no heart feeling...

So, what do you think? Do I get mad? Do I feel sad? To tell you the truth, I don't feel anything... I'm just happy because he understands my feeling for him... Well, I feel very glad that from today onwards I just successfully free my heart from any anxiety and curiosity on how he feels about me... So he accept me as his friend only...I'm happy for that...

Then, what happen next? Just live the life to the fullest I guess.. Life is short you know.. Don't take it for granted... Fill your day with every excitement you can get.. Don't hesitate to do anything with your own way... Just put Allah first.. Allah is my priority.... Even though he just accept me as his friend, but I don't feel sad because I know human love is limited and do have an expiry date.. But Allah is not.. Allah loves is until infinity... No one are against Allah...

Just trust Allah because Allah knows what is best for everyone.. You don't get what you want now, you would get it next time with the best option and result more that you would expected... I know because I've always experience it...

Ok, that's all for today... Hope you enjoy reading it...
Wassalam...

Source : zidaneex.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment