LIFE

LIFE

Friday, November 15, 2013

I'M OFFICIALLY OLD

Assalamualaikum...
How are you?
Hope you are fine and happy..... ;-)


Jeng jeng jeng!!!!!! Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to myself, happy birthday to meeeeeee....... Wahhhhhh!!!! now I realize how old I am... What an old age but I'm not telling you the number because age is a women's secret... I'm so happy today and a little sad too because usually my family is around to celebrate it with me, but since I'm away to the south I just can miss them from far...I really do miss them a lot... Miss you mother, miss you father, miss you sister and miss you my tall brother....

But I have good friends here....Today they celebrate it with me... We eat Mcd, they buy cakes for me and after that they bashed me with eggs... Oooohhhhhhh!!!!! thank god I'm not wearing anything fancy today.... Surely they will have my revenge later but this, I will remember until the end of my life.... I will miss them aaaaaaa LOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!! Even though we know each other for nearly about 4 years, but it feels just like yesterday to have them as friends.... I love you all...






Those are the pictures when we went to Singapore during our second year in here and I really miss the moment to just hang out together... 

Thank you my friends and may Allah bless you with success in your lifetime.... I really appreciate for all the things that you've done for me and may our friendship last longer until Jannah... In Sya Allah....

Thank you and thank you....  




No comments:

Post a Comment