LIFE

LIFE

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hypocrite

Assalamualaikum dunia... how do you do today? I hope everything would be fine...

For today's entry, i just want to share a little bit about my topic for today's writing which is HYPOCRITE...

Tararan tara ( suppose to sound like a drum i guess )....

HYPOCRITE ??????? Do you know what is the meaning for that bad word ???? Maybe you know and maybe you don't... Ok for me, I also do not know the true meaning behind the word, but I surely know HYPOCRITE means you don't act like yourself... Your truly truly truly self... You own identity.. HYPOCRITE ??? is it bad???

For some people, being Hypocrite is seriously annoying and with that you can lose some friends or maybe many friends or maybe all of your friends including your bestfriends... And sometimes being Hypocrite is a necessity.. Is it true???

Owhhhh... What a waste if you don't appreciate the people around you.. They are your savior and your remedy for your sickness (If you have the experience being a student, you will know exactly what I mean)... Hmmmm... sometimes HYPOCRITE saves you especially when you don't want to hurt your friend's feeling... BUT this issue kind of scare me up becoz I thought HYPOCRITE = LYING and LYING = CHEATING and CHEATING means AHHHHHHHHHHH... I just admit a SIN...

Oh no, what can I do now? I don't want to go to Hell.. I just miss Heaven people... SYURGA... So, seriously is HYPOCRITE good? or it all depends on what your IMAN going to decide? I hope I don't have to be a HYPOCRATER... I just want to be me.. My truly me... HONEST with IMAN... Or maybe IKHLAS?

So, to end it up I guess ISLAM has the answer and I surely cannot just give assumptions based on my thought right? Maybe my friends and my teachers can help me..

Ok, that's it for today and I hope we can meet again in the next entry..
Goodbye World...
Assalamualaikum w.b.t...    

No comments:

Post a Comment