LIFE

LIFE

Monday, January 7, 2013

Confuse

Assalamualaikum....
Good Day Everyone...


Ok now I just wanna write.. Don't have the feeling, only want to write..

It is all about my teaching practical next month. So firstly, I was happy to know that my choice of school is a dream come true, I get to teach at my hometown (KL) with my best friend of course.. We were very happy to know that we're going to be together at that school for the whole semester.. We talk a lot about shopping together, eating together, cooking together, and spend the whole 5 months together especially in KL (city of entertainment).. But then it could be just a dream, only a dream when I applied to teach at Indonesia even though it takes only a month...

The application to teach at Indonesia was not part of the plan at the first place because I heard that my course is not applicable... But when my friend said that we (my course) is qualified, I know nothing but to fill the form..So, what is the case? The main point is that I may be transferred to other school after the practical if I pass all the qualification... But that is IF I PASS?????? IF NOT then we can breathe easily...

So the main issue here is I feel very guilty, very very very guilty with my best friend because we had planned everything... OoooooHHHHH!!!!! I feel so confused.. What should I do? What should I do? Do I have to cancel the application? But travelling is my priority, getting new experience with new surrounding is really really really my main dream in my life....I cannot ignore it because this is a chance once in a life time... Who would want to sponsor the whole journey for you in the future if you ignore today's chance?

Ya Allah.... I don't know what to do...I really don't know what to do..... I feel so confuse...

Hmmmmm, what do I do now?  I guess I should just leave it and always pray for the best to ALLAH... Because ALLAH is my creator so Allah knows what is the best for me and my life and her life too... I just pray success to the both of us... ALLAH will show the way and I know it because I believe it... I believe ALLAH...

Wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment