LIFE

LIFE

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Soapbox UTM Race Car

Assalamualaikum..
Hello World!!!!!


So,today's entry is all about soapbox. What is soapbox? Well, soapbox is actually a man made gravity car. Used usually as a recreation vehicle or race car in a competition. They don't use engine to move, only the power of earth's gravity is needed. Me and my team (all girls) built one of it. Want to see the result after all the hard work? TADAAAA....




Look cute is it.... Hahahaha... Well seems easy to build it but trust me if you don't have the intent to sacrifice on your time and money especially, I don't recommend you to build one... It was so tiring and energy consume.. But when you see the result, automatically I smiled  (  : ]  ).... BIG SMILE...Because we girls did all the job by ourselves (plus with the help of our friends and all the staff)

And amazingly, we got third place in the race ( the third fastest car of all soapbox) down the hill of UTM IBNU SINA...Lucky me as the driver even accident happened twice (not me but two of the other teams)...

Okay, time to move out.. I have an important exam tomorrow (Wish me success)... BYE..

Wassalam...

No comments:

Post a Comment